Last night I invited nearly strangers over for seafoood stew and strawberries. All four of us answered questions I had prepared to get to know one and other better. Here are a few answers and questions: How did you get here?
1. On streets
2. It happened in September. I was looking for a place, a green place, for girls with bicycles and birds. Here I am.
3. Earth brought me.
If you were a food, what food would you be?
3. Blue raspberry slurpee, or grape
Are you religious?
1. Only about food and design. And hot baths.
2. Very...not really... not at all. I am an existential sentimentalist.
Are you a skilled hunter?
2. I can pick a mean berry when the time is right.
3. More like a skilled eater of fine meats.
How many fingers am I holding up?
1. All of them.
4. No answer.
If you were a clam, what would you do with your day?
3. Sleep and sing.
4. think about the sea.
What was the last challenging thing that you did?
1. No answer.
2. Exisiting between the hours of 5:30am and noon with a monster hangover.
3. Convincing a friend to stay alive.
4. Work today.
Obviously, we are no longer strangers in my world.